How to Enter
The 2020 OBIE Awards
Thank you for entering the OBIE Awards! Below is the information you will need to complete the entry process.
The Entry ID’s have been emailed out to you. Please follow the online entry instructions below. The Entry Checklist and Judges Worksheets can be downloaded below.
1) Once you’ve logged into the system please double check your entry #’s. If there’s a problem please contact Emily Raymond (email@example.com OR 678-775-1446)
2) Entry & Contact Information: Please fill in the online entry and contact information. You can log-in to update the information until July 17th. If the information changes after July 17th, email Emily Raymond immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) Entry Checklist: Established criteria for each category and provides a checklist of the policies and procedures for entering each category. Carefully follow this list as you gather your materials and ensure that you have completed each item on the checklist.
4) Judges Worksheet: Details the criteria the judges will use when evaluating your entry. This is only for your records and is an exact copy of what the judges will receive. This will enable you to have a clear understanding of what the judges will be looking for in your category.
5) Unsold/Unoccupied Homes: Submit promotional material showing the sales price of that house on that lot. Please be sure to label it with the correct ID#. PDF files can be uploaded to the online system.
7) Files: Please submit all required photos through the online system along with any PDF files, PowerPoint Presentations (convert to PDF’s). Digital files for Radio/TV spots/product tours should be able to upload on the online system as well in a YouTube link. Should you have any problem doing please contact Emily Raymond email@example.com. Please make sure you label ALL files with your entry ID#. DO NOT email us your photos/digital files.
o All entry materials are unique to each category. Please follow the instructions carefully and don’t forget to include your ID number on all entry forms and files—Whatever you upload to system must have ID#s labeled on them as well (i.e.-photos, floorplans, sales contract, etc.).
o It is recommended that you print, and review your submission carefully. Whatever you submit will be used for the judging, on awards and in the Winners book. We simply cut and paste your own words. We do not alter anything so please be very thorough when submitting your entry.
o We do our very best to send out reminders but it is not our responsibility to constantly remind you of the deadlines. If your entry is incomplete the entry will not be judged.
o All entry materials must be submitted through the online system and mailed (if applicable to that category) to the GAHBA by July 17th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. The contents will be reviewed and you will be notified if you are missing any materials. Once you are notified, you will have 3 days to submit missing material. If the missing entry materials are not received after 3 days your entry will be disqualified with NO REFUND.
We want everything to be as easy as possible for you so please don’t hesitate to contact Emily Raymond at 678-775-1446 with your questions/concerns. (Please allow 48 hours for a return call.)
The very best of luck to you and we hope to see you on stage Saturday, October 24th, at the Georgia Aquarium!